Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Where in the Heck Have I Been?


Wowzers! It has been forever since I blogged. Hmmm . . .  well, partly I’ve been busy and partly I’ve been lazy. It happens to the best of bloggers. (At least, I’m hoping it happens to the best of us. I’m not alone here, right? Right?).
So what do you do when you fall off of the blogging horse?
Silly question really. You get back on.
Oh and don’t be too hard on yourself. Think of all the other things you accomplished, whether it’s in your personal life or in your writing you’ve gotten a lot done.
For me during my blogging hiatus, I’ve managed to write a whole new book and edited Bonded two more times.
But I’m back to blogging now. What you been up to since I was gone?

2 comments:

  1. I've been writing my book. It's in kind of a shambles, but I'm plugging away at it. Glad to see you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jessica,
    Love your sense of humor!! Welcome back also. I guess falling off the blogging scene can happen to anyone. I hope you are back for a long time as we share in the talent of each other (smile). Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete