Sunday, August 18, 2013

Possibilities, Goodbyes, and New Beginnings

Is it possible to fall in love and be completely swept off your feet? Is it possible to find the one person you cannot live without, even though the year before, they were someone you've never met?
Yes! Yes! Yes!
One chance meeting can change your life.
It’s been a while since I've blogged. In that time, I've found a man who makes me smile when no one else can.
So of course, I snatched him up before someone else realized how wonderful he was. We were married in May and couldn't be happier.



I’ve created a new blog under my new last name. The link is http://jlcelaya.blogspot.com/

Join me there to continue this crazy writing adventure and my wonderful beginning to a new life.
Note: Thanks to Breann Patty of http://breannpattyphotography.blogspot.com/ for the awesome wedding pictures. If you are near the Las Vegas area and need a photographer, she's great!

12 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute together, Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! I'm so happy for you two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, I'm glad you've found the person to make you happy. Looking forward to following the new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! That's such a beautiful photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look really lovely in your wedding dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! What great news to come back with. All the best. I'll hop over to your new place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The very crux of your writing while sounding agreeable in the beginning, did not really work perfectly with me personally after some time. Somewhere throughout the sentences you were able to make me a believer unfortunately just for a very short while. I nevertheless have a problem with your leaps in assumptions and you would do nicely to fill in those gaps. If you actually can accomplish that, I will certainly be amazed.coach outlet

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Local Tamil News

    ReplyDelete
  9. So what would be the best way of finding a competent, reputable editor?
    essay writing

    ReplyDelete