Dragons are great mythological creatures. Whether friendly or vicious, they always make plots more exciting. I love the dragon in The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. C. S. Lewis’ plot points of how dragons become dragons is genius. It’s great how much that changed poor, annoying Eustace.
My favorite dragons are the ones in the movie, How to Train Your Dragon. Every time I watch that movie, I want a pet dragon. Nightfury is so cute and remind me of my cat. Except my cat doesn’t breath fire.
I’d have a pet dragon if they existed, but then again, as we learned from Hagrid and Baby Norbert, perhaps dragons aren’t the best pets after all. Maybe I can get a dragon costume for my cat . . .
I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by geekytendencies.blogspot.com.
Here’s the information for receiving the award
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
2. In the same post add the Versatile Blogger Award
3. In the same post thank the blogger you gave you the award
4. In the same post give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. In the same post list these rules.
6. Inform each blogger you nominated by posting on their blog.
My 7 Random Facts:
1. I broke my arm when I was six. I fell out of a tree pretending to be a bird.
2. I hate most fish. Except tuna fish and the honey walnut shrimp at Panda Express.
3. Garbage Disposals scare me.
4. I’ve been writing books since I was six years old.
5. I enjoy teaching my dog random tricks. She can play dead, high five, and even whisper on command.
6. My favorite number is 28. I loathe the number 23.
7. I bought Thin Mint ice cream today and will probably be eating some shortly after posting this.
Thanks for the Award!